We envision Western Colleges as “A dynamic and principled educational institution where education is a life-long commitment.”
Western Colleges is committed to provide a learning environment which develops the student’s knowledge, skills and positive values necessary for the e-world to be globally competitive.
WESTERN COLLEGES PHILOSOPHY
Western Colleges believes in the philosophy that education is life itself, which means that stakeholders will be developed a new-rounded personality to cope with the demands of the fast changing-world.
- To promote a learning environment which nourishes the love for knowledge and wisdom, upholds respect for life and dignity of the human person and above all the love for God, man and country;
- To develop student’s inner tendencies to cope with the challenges of life.
- To develop a self-directed person who is proud of his national identity;
- To strengthen the leadership skills of students through active participation at home, school and community;
- To develop within the students their well-being through religion/value activities in course offering.