WCI provides quality education that will help grow and develop people into becoming well-rounded, skilled and intellectually competent, honest, morally and ethically sensitive: creatively aware and responsible to the needs and aspirations of just, compassionate, free and responsible society and dedicated for the service of God and fellowmen.
WCI shall serve quality education for all. It shall exercise dynamic and innovative leadership, and shall continuously provide quality education to all students, to develop their maximum potential, to be morally upright, civic- spirited, globally competitive and responsive to the demands of an information technologically- advancing society.
WCI shall equip all learners with knowledge, skills, habits and values
necessary for active and successful participation in a human and fast
WCI shall serve by serve by our philosophy of “Quality Education for All”. It
shall exercise dynamic and innovative leadership, and shall continuously
provide quality education to all students, to develop their maximum
potential to be morally upright, civic-spirited, globally competitive and
responsive to the demands of an information technologically- advancing
“A sound mind and a sound body”. This gives a well-rounded life as the ideal toward which every student should strive.
“Provide quality education imbued with christian values and be globally competitive.”
“Produce productive, holistic and competent individuals who can lead by examples.”
- Give quality education to all individuals.
- Develop individuals physically, mentally, spiritually and morally upright.
- Develop self-directed individuals who can lead through active participation at home, in school and in the community.
- Encourage the dynamic participation of faculty and students in socio-civic activities to alleviate the flight of less privileged members of the community.
- Provide global education thru the establishment of linkages/ affiliation with government and non-government institution/ agencies here and abroad.